Please sign our guest book.
This page is sponsored by The Law Offices of Jerome P. Mullins.
Here are some resources to help you understand your rights under the law:
- Pardon Me! -- The Federal Pardon Resource Center. If you are a person who has been convicted of a felony offense in a federal court or by military court martial and who has an interest in improving the situation by applying for a presidential pardon, you should find this material to be very interesting and helpful.
- "Stargate:" a.k.a. Three-Strikes Central. Your cyberspace homebase for any and all information about California's "Three Strikes" Law, and what effect it might have on you - or your taxes.
- Records: How to clear, improve upon, correct, expunge, destroy, seal and otherwise deal with the serious matter of police, court, California Department of Justice, and Federal Bureau of Investigation records. (If you enjoy filling out your own tax returns or reading telephone directories you will love this section.)
- Other World Wide Web Resources of Interest to Jerome P. Mullins and to Visitors to This Web Site: Collected here are over 100 links to other Criminal Law resources on the internet. (new)
- U.S. Supreme Court Opinions (new)
FindLaw's searchable database of the Supreme Court decisions since 1937 (U.S. Supreme Court Decisions: US Reports 300-, 1937-). Browsable by year and US Reports volume number and searchable by citation, case title and full text.
Press here to return to The Law Offices of Jerome P. Mullins
Copyright 1995-1997 Jerome P. Mullins, Attorney at Law, email@example.com, all rights reserved.
Please note that the materials included in this page and all of its subpages are intended to be general information only and are not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship nor do they constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from your own legal counsel.