Expert Criminal Defense
Major Felony Offenses
Dial the letters "A L-A-W-Y-E-R" in area code 408
[252-9937] 24 Hours a day
The Law Offices of Jerome P. Mullins at Silicon Valley, U.S.A.
Please sign our guest book.
If you or someone you know is charged with a serious criminal offense, I will discuss the matter at no charge. Please call me any time of the day or night. I will respond promptly to provide you with the defense services you need. It would be helpful if you could provide the following information (if known) about the person accused or arrested: full name, date of birth, day and evening telephone numbers, jail booking number, court case number, next court date, amount of bail and whether bail has been posted.
Federal Court State Court Military Court Martial
- Over 23 Years Courtroom Experience in California, District of Columbia, federal and military courts, including the defense of charges of serious criminal offenses.
- Hundreds of cases handled to date including factual situations of death, serious bodily injury and property damage, large alleged financial losses, four cases pending against the client at the same time in different jurisdictions, as many as eight prior criminal convictions being charged, illegal search and seizure, mistaken identity in arrest, mistaken identity in records of prior convictions.
- Established Reputation for effective, aggressive trial court representation in all subject areas of criminal law, regardless of complexity, adverse evidence or seriousness of consequences.
- Former Trial Attorney with the Special Litigation Division of the District of Columbia Government, Washington, D.C.
- Former Trial Attorney for Santa Clara County, California.
- Graduate, Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C. with experience as a law clerk to a District of Columbia trial court judge.
- Graduate, United States Coast Guard Academy, New London, Connecticut, with bachelor of science degree in engineering and subsequent law enforcement experience at sea as a commissioned officer, including duty as commanding officer of two United States Coast Guard Cutters -- one involved in search and rescue during the Cuban Exodus and the other in combat duty in the Mekong Delta in Viet Nam.
- Extensive Day-To-Day Professional Contact with Judges and Prosecutors in the Courtroom.
95 South Market Street, Suite 300
San Jose, California 95113
Please call me at the number below.
(408) "A L-A-W-Y-E-R"
My email address is:
Mr. Mullins also sponsors the California Criminal Law Observer's Page, which is written and edited by and for not only lawyers, but by and for all those with an interest in the criminal law. The California Criminal Law Observer contains useful and interesting information about the law of crime and punishment in California. Press here to see it.
Please note that the materials included in this page and all of its subpages are intended to be general information only and are not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship nor do they constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from your own legal counsel.
Copyright 1995-2009, Jerome P. Mullins, Attorney at Law, email@example.com, all rights reserved.